I know it’s been a really long time since I’ve been on. But I’ve had this urge to throw all this up and have you guys ponder with me.
Lately I’ve been struggling with the areas of curing the heart. I’m not sick alhamdulilah but some recent reminders have come to surface that I think are super helpful for a struggler.
We are all struggers. Unless you’re the Golden bunch with a sound heart- you’re lucky. This isn’t for you.
I want to start by saying I’m so thankful for what I have. I’m not always thankful, and I know I could never thank God enough for all that He has given me. It’s safe to say the last two years of my life have been a rollercoaster. It came to the point where one blessing- a huge one- (won’t tell y’all yet;) has pretty much saved my life. My heart’s will to continue. God literally gave me something that many people envy- wish they had. I got it for free. It’s the source of the feeling of mercy and love. To this day I feel like I’m unworthy of that blessing. But that’s wrong to think because it was mine all a long. It goes to show what’s meant for you will always come to you. It may not be in the way you want, but there’s even happiness in difficult things.
1) Your heart is a swing. Sometimes you’ll fall off and scrap your knees. Get back on. Slow down. Make sure your support system is strong and keep going. I pray your heart stops swinging and that you land safely.
2) The more negative thoughts, the darker your heart gets. Do you really want to be the Evil Queen?
3) True people will see you.
4) Shine for no one but Him.
5) Many will hate you because others love you. Simple.
6) You need to apologise for yourself. You drive yourself nuts otherwise.
7) Your heart needs an outlet. The best is God. Even when you’re on your knees to Him, when you resist His love, He’s still there for you.
8) only let Him and your mama tell you “I told you so.”
9) Trust your gut.
10) Unpopular opinion- you cannot control your heart completely. But there’s ease in knowing it’s in the right metaphorical Hands.
11) wash your face of anger. literally.
I only say what I say because it’s what I have come to know and wish someone else told me.
Stay true to yourself and stay humble.
With humbled love and messy heart,